Deer Decoy Hunting Tips
Deer Decoy Hunting Tips from the maker of premium hunting decoys, Carry-Lite.
- For best results, use the whitetail deer-hunting decoy in an 'archery only' area or during bowhunting seasons.
- Place the Deer Decoy in a secluded area such as an open field so all the deer that may inhabit the area can easily see it.
- Always handle deer decoys with clean rubber gloves, as deer are very sensitive to foreign odors.
- To neutralize the decoy from all foreign scents, use a cover scent / scent neutralizer to cleanse the entire decoy of all foreign odors.
- Use a deer attractant (deer urine) product applied near the decoy to add an extra measure of realism.
- Two decoys, one buck and one doe, is a powerful combination at the peak of the rut.
- Always transport the Carry-Lite Deer Decoy disassembled and packed in the large carry-bag included.
- Be sure to store your decoy free of foreign scents of any kind.